The Cargill Global Scholars Program provides financial support and leadership development opportunities to undergraduate students from around the world. Scholarships will be awarded to talented, high performing students pursuing science, technology, engineering, math, international relations and business related studies.
The Cargill Global Scholars Program is more than just a traditional scholarship program. The Global Scholars is a global program that is designed to foster and enhance leadership potential, critical thinking skills, a global network for scholars to become the next generation of global leaders, decision makers, visionaries, and socially conscious innovators.
Each Cargill Global Scholar will:
- Receive an annual scholarship award for up to two years, to help off-set any academic related expenses.
- Participate in a fully-funded In-Country Seminar (Year 1) and Global Seminar (Year 2).
- Receive mentorship by Cargill employees to help the scholars identify short and long term academic and goals and will assist in reaching these goals through networking, face-to-face meetings and communication by email and phone.
- Participate in a series of experiential learning modules, leadership development training, coupled with network opportunities with Cargill executives.
- Become a member of the Cargill Global Scholars Alumni community