The Cargill Global Scholars Program provides financial support and leadership development opportunities to undergraduate students from around the world. Scholarships will be awarded to talented, high performing students pursuing studies in such fields as agriculture, food, biological sciences, technology, engineering, international relations, sustainability, and business.
The Cargill Global Scholars Program is more than just a traditional scholarship program – it’s a global program that is designed to foster and enhance leadership potential and critical thinking skills, creating a global network for scholars to become the next generation of global leaders, decision makers, visionaries, and socially conscious innovators.
Each Cargill Global Scholar will:
- Receive an annual scholarship award for up to two years, to help off-set any academic related expenses.
- Participate in a fully-funded In-Country Leadership Seminar (Year 1) and Global Leadership Seminar (Year 2) with fellow scholars from around the world.
- Receive mentorship from Cargill employees to help the scholars identify short and long term academic and professional goals, working one-on-one with mentors to reach these goals through networking and ongoing communications.
- Participate in a series of experiential learning modules, including leadership development training, coupled with networking opportunities with Cargill executives.
- Become a member of the Cargill Global Scholars Alumni community.