Who is a Cargill Global Scholar?
A Cargill Global Scholar is:
- A Critical Thinker
Who Can Apply?
Applicants to the Cargill Global Scholars program must:
- Be a citizen or permanent legal resident of Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Russia or the United States.
- Attend a partner university in the country of citizenship or permanent legal residency
- Be a first or second year university student
- Demonstrate high academic performance
- Demonstrate leadership potential
Preference will be given to applicants who:
- Demonstrate financial need
- Specialize in fields of study that are identified as preferred fields (see each country’s guidelines)
- Are from a disadvantaged or underrepresented group within their country
For more information on the specific requirements for your country and to see if you may be eligible for a Cargill Global Scholarship, please visit the FAQ.